We can pick up cars, used vehicles, boats, RV’s in any of these states*:
Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK),
Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA),
Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA): Seattle, Washington, D.C.,
Donating a motorcycle, all terrain vehicle (ATV), or snowmobile to your selected charity couldn’t be easier! It is fast, convenient and “worry free”! We pick up acceptable motorcycles and similar donations at no charge throughout the U.S.A. To make sure your donation will be acceptable to your selected charity call us toll free or complete our “on-line evaluation form”. There is never any obligation to donate when you receive a free evaluation.
Pickups are scheduled at donors convenience. Free towing 7 days a Week.
to discuss your potential motorcycle donation and select your charity:
You are under no obligation to donate when you call.
Give us basic information about your potential used motorcycle or ATV donation and select your charity so we can evaluate your donation..
You are under no obligation to donate by completing this form.
There are a number of reasons to choose Action Donation Services® when making a motorcycle, ATV or Personal Watercraft donation:
(1) We welcome motorcycle or similar donated property as long as it will be profitable to the charity. Many of our competitors simply do not want to be bothered with motorcycle donations! We have processed many such donations over the years.
(2) Some of the nation’s finest charities trust us to process motorcycle donations on their behalf.
(3) If it is beneficial to the charity we will maximize the value of donations by repairing them or otherwise improving them so they will bring the highest possible price when sold. Since in most cases donors will be eligible for a tax deduction equal to the gross selling price – when we improve the value of the donation the donor will often be entitled to a larger tax deduction – and the charity will receive more cash.
(4) Whenever it makes economic sense we sell retail – most of our competitors only sell at wholesale auctions.
(5) For certain qualified “high value” donations, we may be able to offer the donor some cash as well as the opportunity to claim a legal tax deduction. Call us for an evaluation of your contemplated donation to see if your donation qualifies.
(6) As soon as donated property is sold we promptly send the contributor the appropriate receipts as required by the IRS.
When it comes to motorcycle donations, we go "above and beyond" time and time again … in order to maximize the tax deduction available to donors … and to increase income for our client charities!
For example, we recently accepted a 2003 Suzuki SV 1000. This motorcycle had extensive damage at the time of pick up.
After a complete renovation by our Action Motorcycle Donation Services® technicians, this motorcycle has been restored. It was then sold retail (not wholesale!) in order to maximize its donation value* to both the donor and the benefiting charity. Our competitors would probably have simply taken this motorcycle donation to a recycler or wholesale auction “as-is” and as a result received very little to benefit the charity or donor.
*Note: in most cases the donor is only allowed to deduct the actual gross selling price of a motorcycle donation. Generally, the higher the selling price … the greater the tax deduction available to the donor when he donates a motorcycle, ATV or Jet Ski.
Our donors love the Action Motorcycle Donation Services program!
The Action Donation Services® team is committed to providing “top notch” customer service!ng>